Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Posted my pictures

I finally was able to post my pictures to the motivation  group on Facebook today.  In the afternoon I heard from Cole and based on his response he wants accountability.  I'm sure he hears this all the time, but I'm all in.  The biggest reason is that I have been fasting and I know it works, but I was still fat and most likely seeing people succeed with rolling 48-72 hr fasts that creates the calorie deficit.  He mentions how electrolytes are important and of course he's right.   Most likely in the past,  all with good intentions, but I was still overeating.   Stop eating fatty!

I'm trying to get at least 6 hours of sleep per night, but today I was drowsy! I napped in my car at lunch for an hour, fell asleep watching BioLayne on YouTube videos for about 30 minutes,  and crashed hard after basketball practice tonight with my older son.   I was reminded that fasting, burning fat, requires sleep!  Listen to your body. 

These pictures were taken on Monday. 










No comments:

Post a Comment