Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Cole Robinson, Snake Juice, Stop Eating Fatty... Decisions... ugh.

When you are on a fast, you don't eat... therefore lunch becomes more of a what do I have on my list today.  This week we are prepping for this weekend get away to Lake Geneva, WI for my son's 13th birthday weekend.  During the day at work I have been listening to anything I can find by Cole Robinson and the snake diet.  Typically I lift Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays and can lift on 24 to 72 hour fasts, but reading a few of Cole's Youtube comments I see people completing 48 hr fasts, refeeds, and then another 24 hr fasts until goal weight and this is really intriguing me.  I think I am going to refeed tonight and start another 48 hour fast through Friday.  I need to start searching for NoSalt for potassium and I have plenty of Himalayan salt.  I have lemon juice already and will add some Stevia for sweetener.  The problem.. Cole says NO SWEETENERS, but I have a sweet tooth and I am going to have to give up my diet Dr. Pepper and/ or Diet Coke.  More thinking to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment