Thursday, December 9, 2021

Continuing progress

The scale continued to show that these rolling 48 hrs fasts,  then a refeed are working.  Today's weigh in was 220.2.  For me this isn't a shock,  but what I like about these 48 hour fasts is that it basically reduces my calories per week... so I'm not an eating fatty lol.  I was originally trying to eat M-W-F, as I lift T-Th-S, but I realized that if I do that,  that is an additional 1800-2k calories per week so... I decided to eat T- Th reducing my weekly caloric count,  forcing me in a deficit.   I wanted to leave the weekends open so I can spend with my family and friends.  I follow a keto diet currently.   Its much easier to control my potbelly sugar cookie addiction. 

Here I am at my local gym... I have not been ay my peak energy here, but eased up on my weight and hit the elliptical for 20 minutes.   I could feel a little drained today.  Don't mind my hair lol

No comments:

Post a Comment