Sunday, December 5, 2021

Back from Geneva

 Plan was to eat when I got home today as I was going to IF, but my family saved me a breakfast taco. Typically, I would say no or I would have a serving with no tortilla and sour cream and habenero sauce, but I said hell with it... I worked out all weekend, had 17k steps yesterday and already ran 1.5 miles today and walked SLOW for 20 minutes today.  Besides tomorrow is the real start to the back to back 48 hour fasts with Snake Juice.  All weekend, when everyone was sleeping I was watching Cole's videos over and over again.  I know what I need to do, but I am a little confused on fresh water and I sent him a message last night.  The biggest question I have is can I drink fresh water or do I have to drink  snake juice on non-fasting days?  Yesterday I lifted at a local Anytime Fitness and before I left I had a few sips of snake juice.  In the past I would drink a glass of water before and after, but I keep thinking about what Cole said about over drinking water and I am 100% sure that is me.  I will say that during my last 48 hour fast, I could tell I felt so much better and was not bloated since incorporating snake juice.  This weekend I had snake juice at my disposal and sipped on 1 L all day yesterday here and there.  I ran and walked today for a total of 40  minutes and I just drank what I needed about 1 L.  I am going to prep some in the morning when I get up for the gym to have with me just in case I need it, actually maybe tonight.  i think I need some.  I also heard back from Cole today and will talk more about that tomorrow.  STOP EATING FATTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment