Friday, December 3, 2021

Cole Robinson's Snake Juice - NoSalt, Salt, and baking soda...

 I spent the last few days researching how to make and I'm a little confused.  There are a few videos that have different ratios.  Day 1 was yesterday and I used a ratio of 1L of water, 1 tsp No Salt, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp of baking soda, a splash of lemon juice and 2 eye droppers of Stevia.  It wasn't so bad, but I drank it when I was hungry yesterday and today for this 48 hour fast.  Yesterday I had a little less than 3L of snake juice, but when I brought a teaspoon with me I realized I probably totaled about 1 tsp potassium,  1 tsp salt, 1 tsp basking soda and 3L's of water.  Each liter had 2 full eye droppers of stevia.  Today was not as bad as yesterday as I wasn't sure if I could do back to back fasting, but I did it.  I actually debated to extend to tomorrow as Cole suggested, but I have been cooking a lot of raw food before we leave so it won't go bad, but all I keep hearing in my mind is Cole yelling, "Hey Fatty!  Stop Eating!!!!"  I am at loss... I cooked 3 chicken thighs, 3 chicken breasts, 3 racks of ribs, and my wife cooked 2 lbs of ground turkey breast the other day and we have a ton of food THAT I CAN'T EAT FATTY!  I decided to break my fast tonight with 3 ribs, 2 thighs, almonds, peppitas, raw sunflower seed, parmesan, but I tried to eat OMAD and ate about 500 calories every hour.  I was trying to eat smaller meals as Cole stated, but hit my calories of about 1620, (9g/ lean pound of muscle).  Success.  I am going to try to not over do things this weekend with food.  Off for the weekend, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment